Convenient in both design and location, this chamfer on brick home has been perfected by renovation. Effortlessly comfortable and practical, the layout provides appeal to a variety of buyers.
Vendors have committed to their dream home at the beach and this sensational Rangeville opportunity must be sold.
Upon entering the home, you are met by a cool and calm interior adorned with polished timber floors. An ample living area opens to the primary dining area and leads onto the refreshed kitchen with ease. Opening from the dining room is an expansive north facing patio warmed year-round by natural light and protected by cafe blinds.
Four generously sized bedrooms each equipped with ceiling fans, built in wardrobes and air-conditioning are further features to cater no matter your needs. The meticulous and high-quality renovations are continued through the bathroom and laundry.
The home sits on a 607m2 allotment and is further complemented by tandem garaging, 6X9m shed with workshop area and an in-ground pool. The sea change is imminent, and the owners must sell.
An extensive list of features includes but is not limited to:
• Four generous built-in bedrooms
• Renovated kitchen, bathroom and laundry
• Expansive north facing patio
• Ducted and zoned air-conditioning
• Ceiling fans
• Polished timber floors
• Solar power
• Solar hot water system
• Tandem garaging
• 6 x 9m Shed with workshop
• In-ground pool
• Building and Pest reports available
• Much, much more!
10th November 2020, From 6.00pm
Ray White Toowoomba, 580 Ruthven Street
Due to COVID19 restrictions in room auctions are considered "invite only". Only people who have displayed an intent to purchase the property throughout the campaign should attend in person. Can't attend- Watch the auction online! Before 5.30pm on Tuesday 10th November simply sign up to Gavl by clicking on the below link and following the steps -
Once an account is created and you have followed the auction, Gavl will notify you when this auction is starting. Any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Rates: Approximately $1286.05 net per half year
Water: Approximately $304.59 net per half year
We're here for you...
If an open inspection time is advertised, the following guidelines will be required, and your assistance appreciated -
• Social distancing should always be observed - There is at least 2 square metres of space between each person.
• The agent conducting the inspection will encourage those attending to wash their hands with alcohol hand rub when they enter and exit. Alcohol hand rub will be made available for those attending at the entrance and, if the entrance is not also the only available exit, at each available exit.
• The agent conducting the inspection will complete and retain (and produce for inspection as may be required), a written/or digital collection notice that complies with all legal requirements and directions.
We are here to help you with your property search and with the lowest interest rates ever available there has never been a better time to buy.